My husband and I recently visited Beaches Turks & Caicos in Providenciales and WOW!!! Here is a detailed review…enjoy! Keep in mind this is a family friendly facility; so there are children on most of the property, so if you are not into kids, this is not the place for you. Although there are several places to hide with your honey, families are roaming around all times of the day and night.
TRANSPORTATION – we were only at the Sandals lounge (which is outside of the airport) for a few minutes then our transfer got there. They take you from the airport right to the front door…awesome! The trip took less than 20 minutes which was great. The island looks picturesque and simple wonderful.
ACCOMMODATIONS – We were on the 1st floor of the Italian Village in a suite. It was large, spacious and simply delightful, updated and modern. The bed was so comfy, the robes were lush and the tub is big enough for 2. There was a kitchen with a fully stocked bar, living & dining room area and 2 bathrooms…definitely perfect for a group or small family.
FOOD & DRINK – we are foodies..and we made sure we ate everywhere to make sure we got the most of our trip…plus you can eat all you would like…how great is that?!?!? There are 19 restaurants to choose from; some for adults only and ever European pubs.
- Bayside’s breakfast buffet – everything you could want and more.
- Neptunes for lunch was perfect as we like to eat outside by the water whenever possible.
- The jerk pitt on the beach was beyond heaven with that cocoa bread.
- Eleanor’s could not be beat.
- Giuseppe’s was great…to have good Italian food at a resort is a shocker!
- Cafe de Paris….on a daily basis! The bake shop is to die for and they made me coffee with Baileys.
- Bluefields was the best Jamaican food we have ever eaten.
- Jasmines delish Asian fusion was yummy…we tried lots of different dishes and they all rocked
- Each restaurant has a signature cocktail plus lots of local rum which we tried. The swim up pool bars were super fun too.
GROUNDS – the grounds are immaculate the beach was soooo pretty. There are 12 miles of white powder soft beaches that felt amazing to walk in and even lay in. Cabanas are available to reserve as well as plenty of beach chairs, towels and hammocks. Tons of photo ops everywhere. The pools were very well maintained and there were 9 to choose from…also some adult jacuzzis as well.
This was hands down one of the best trips I have ever taken, and I have traveled the world. The staff really go above and beyond to ensure your stay and experience is top notch, which it was. For a anniversary trip, destination wedding or your honeymoon…its definitely made for lovers!
Best wishes & happy planning ~
Events by Missy & Company