Kings and Queens are among the dignitaries that have graced the walls of this beautiful hotel and we love working there. The picturesque rooms and views will leave everyone breathless!
- If you were speaking to a potential client, whats one thing that makes your venue unique for brides & grooms ~ We are the only Full Service Hotel directly on the Hudson River from NYC to Albany. The grounds overlook the beautiful Hudson River.
- Whats the crowd favorite food that guests go nuts over ~ We don’t have just one, but I would say the Grilled Cornish Hen with Honey Mustard Glaze
- How many weddings do you service at once ~ Commonly 2, can be up to 3 but they are all different capacity banquet spaces
- Do couples have the option to have their ceremony on site ~ Yes, inside or outside!
- Whats the best time of year for a couple to have their wedding there ~ Fall has beautiful foliage
- Whats the history of your venue ~ the Historic Hotel built in 1926 and located on the military academy of West Point. We have been the host to many general’s and presidents over the years.
- Whats the “average” cost PP $115 ++
Check out the Thayer Hotel for an amazing experience…you won’t be sorry!
Best wishes & happy planning ~
Events by Missy & Company