Complete Planning for Weddings & Events
If there is anything you have ever needed help with…its planning your wedding…right!?!? Where do you begin…the dress, the venue, the ceremony…and who even has the time to begin to figure it all out…well WE DO!!! Let our team of wedding savvy creative minds help find you the perfect place to party, the dress you always dreamed of…and everything in between.
Our package is customized to suit your unique needs; they include but are not limited to:
- Initial consultations for meetings and vendor consultations
- Unlimited email or phone communication during business hours
- Preparation and allocation of budget
- Manage budget & update client on monies spent
- Provide wedding planning timeline and maintain schedule for meetings, deadlines, and vendor payments
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend meetings with vendors
- Style assistance
- Venue Research- locate venues, schedule and attend tours and create floor plan
- Vendor recommendations suitable to client’s budget and taste
- Read and oversee all contracts executed by the client with vendors
- Complete Style and Design planning
- Assistance with designing and providing wording for save the dates, invitations, announcements, ceremony programs..etc.
- Seating arrangement guidance
- Arrange transportation and hotel accommodations for out of town guests
- Create day-of itinerary to be reviewed and approved by client
- Finalize all remaining vendor payments
- Etiquette advice
- Deliver guest gift baskets and wedding weekend itinerary to hotel
- Coordination at the wedding rehearsal with the wedding party
- Complete wedding day coordination from set-up to break-down
- At least 1 additional assistant on location
- Provide Emergency Kit
- Organize bridal party flowers and pin corsages and boutonnieres
- Provide direction of ceremony procession ; wedding party, readers, ushers, musicians, and officiant
- Delivery of all wedding day accessories to include readings, guestbook, programs, unity candle, flower-girl basket…etc.
- Coordinate vendors and oversee the set-up & break down of the ceremony and reception
- Work with band or DJ throughout the reception activities
- Organize the Entrance, First Dance, First Welcome/Toast, Prayer, Father/ Daughter Dance, Mother/ Son Dance, Toasts, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss, Last Dance, and Exit
- Gather personal items and put them in the assigned vehicle
- Gather gifts, toasting flutes, cake serving pieces, guest book, portraits, and all other wedding day accessories and return to designated person
- Above all … ensure the day runs smoothly!
Pricing for Full Service planning is based on your location, guest count, event date and planner responsibilities.