Day-of Coordination planning for Weddings & Events
YOU DID IT…you go girl! You put your plan in place and executed it down to the wire…now let us step in and make sure your day is flawless! Events by Missy will come in and take over so you can relax and enjoy your day!
We will work with you 6-8 weeks prior to the event date to ensure you are on-track and ready.
- Initial consultations for meetings and vendor consultations
- Unlimited email or phone communication during business hours
- Provide wedding planning timeline and maintain schedule for meetings, deadlines, and vendor payments
- Read and oversee all contracts executed by the client with vendors
- Create day-of itinerary to be reviewed and approved by client
- Finalize all remaining vendor payments
- Etiquette advice
- Deliver guest gift baskets and wedding weekend itinerary to hotel
- Coordination at the wedding rehearsal with the wedding party
- Complete wedding day coordination from set-up to break-down
- At least 1 additional assistant on location
- Provide Emergency Kit
- Organize bridal party flowers and pin corsages and boutonnieres
- Provide direction of ceremony procession ; wedding party, readers, ushers, musicians, and officiant
- Delivery of all wedding day accessories to include readings, guestbook, programs, unity candle, flower-girl basket…etc.
- Coordinate vendors and oversee the set-up & break down of the ceremony and reception
- Work with band or DJ throughout the reception activities
- Organize the Entrance, First Dance, First Welcome/Toast, Prayer, Father/ Daughter Dance, Mother/ Son Dance, Toasts, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss, Last Dance, and Exit
- Gather personal items and put them in the assigned vehicle
- Gather gifts, toasting flutes, cake serving pieces, guest book, portraits, and all other wedding day accessories and return to designated person
- Above all … ensure the day runs smoothly!
Pricing for Day-of Services is based on your location, guest count, event date and planner responsibilities.