Day-of Coordination planning for Weddings & Events
YOU DID IT…WHOOHOO!! You put your plan in place and it’s down to the wire…now let Events by Missy step in and make sure your day is flawless! We will come and take over so you can relax and enjoy!
Events by Missy will work with you 8 weeks prior to the event date to ensure you are on-track and ready to go.
- One hour consultation to review your wedding timeline, style, theme, and the day’s events
- Email and phone support during business hours
- Use of online custom client management program
- Provide wedding planning timeline
- Review all contracts executed between the client and wedding professionals
- Liaison between wedding professionals
- Create day-of itinerary to be reviewed and approved by client
- Finalize all remaining vendor payments
- Etiquette advice
- Deliver guest welcome bags & weekend itinerary to local hotel
- Coordination at the wedding rehearsal with the wedding party
DAY OF SERVICES
- Complete wedding day coordination from set-up to break-down with at least 1 additional assistant on location
- Delivery of all wedding day accessories to include readings, guestbook, programs, unity candle, flower-girl basket…etc.
- Provide Emergency Kit
- Organize bridal party flowers and pin corsages and boutonnieres
- Provide direction of ceremony procession ; wedding party, readers, ushers, musicians, and officiant
- Coordinate wedding professionals and oversee the set-up & break down of the ceremony and reception
- Distribute any remaining payments to wedding professional and gratuities
- Work with the entertainment throughout the reception
- Organize the Entrance, First Dance, First Welcome/Toast, Prayer, Father/ Daughter Dance, Mother/ Son Dance, Toasts, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss, Last Dance, and Exit
- Gather personal items and hand off to designated individual
- Above all … ensure the day runs smoothly!
Pricing for Day-of Coordination Services is based on your location, guest count, event date and planner responsibilities.