Partial Event planning for Weddings & Events
Events by Missy offers partial planning services for the client who needs help with only certain aspects of the wedding, but still requires the assistance of a coordinator.
This allows clients to have the luxury of a part-time Professional Planner as needed and then on the big day…it’s all hands on deck!
And if you need assistance with an item not included on this list, we can always add it for you!
- One hour initial consultation to review your wedding timeline, style, theme, and the day’s events
- Email and phone support during business hours
- Use of online custom client management program
- Wedding vendor research – recommend based on client’s budget and taste
- Review any preexisting contracts executed by the client prior to hiring planner
- Bi-weekly to do list reminder to keep clients on track
- Provide ideas on how to make your wedding unique
- Recommend wedding day beauty specialists based on clients preferences
- Provide wedding planning timeline and maintain schedule for meetings, deadlines, and vendor payments
- Assist with favor ideas and assembly
- Suggest special gift ideas for the wedding party & parents
- Review gratuity guidelines for wedding professionals and venue
- Create day-of itinerary to be reviewed and approved by client
- Finalize all remaining vendor payments
- Deliver guest welcome bags & weekend itinerary to local hotel
- Coordination at the wedding rehearsal with the wedding party
DAY OF SERVICES
- Complete wedding day coordination from set-up to break-down with at least 1 additional assistant on location
- Delivery of all wedding day accessories to include readings, guestbook, programs, unity candle, flower-girl basket…etc.
- Provide Emergency Kit
- Organize bridal party flowers and pin corsages and boutonnieres
- Provide direction of ceremony procession; wedding party, readers, ushers, musicians, and officiant
- Coordinate wedding professionals and oversee the set-up & break down of the ceremony and reception
- Distribute any remaining payments to wedding professional and gratuities
- Work with the entertainment throughout the reception
- Organize the Entrance, First Dance, First Welcome/Toast, Prayer, Father/ Daughter Dance, Mother/ Son Dance, Toasts, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss, Last Dance, and Exit
- Gather personal items and hand off to designated individual
- Above all … ensure the day runs smoothly!
Pricing for Partial Planning services begin at $4,250 and is based on your location, guest count, event date and planner responsibilities.