Planning a wedding is hard, but if you create a simple Wedding Workbook you can have all of your ideas, details and helpful information all in one place.
For your workbook you will need the following:
- large 3 ring binder
- dividers Photo courtesy of
- envelopes wowglowingbride.com
- hole punch
- Purchase a 3 ring binder in your wedding colors ~ your first official wedding task
- Divide your binder into sections: Dresses, Guest List, Flowers, Ceremony, Food, Bridal party, Entertainment, Venues, Paper, Decor and Misc items.
- Punch holes in your notebook paper and fill up your wedding planning notebook with the paper. Your notebook will expand with the more planning that you do, so keep extra paper on hand in case you need to add more later.
- Punch holes in the envelopes and place one of them into each section of your notebook. This will come in handy for keeping up with the smaller things such as, receipts, business cards, color swatches, and pictures.
- Place your calendar in the front workbook. This will help you to reference and keep up with important dates and deadlines.
- Remember to take your wedding notebook with you every time you go any place to visit and plan for your big day.