Complete Planning for Weddings & Events
If there is anything you have ever needed help with…its planning your wedding…right!?!?
Where do you begin; the attire, the venue, the entertainment…and who even has the time to begin to figure it all out…well WE DO!!!
Let our team of wedding savvy & creative minds help find you the perfect place to party, enjoy delish food and jammin’ entertainment…plus everything in between.
We customize our planning to suit your unique needs; they include but are not limited to:
- One hour initial consultation to review your wedding timeline, style, theme, and the day’s events
- Email and phone support during business hours
- Use of online custom client management program
- Preparation and allocation of budget
- Venue Research- locate venues, schedule and attend tours and create floor plan based on budget
- Wedding vendor research – recommend based on client’s budget and taste
- Review any preexisting contracts executed by the client prior to hiring planner
- Bi-weekly to do list reminder to keep clients on track
- Assistance with designing and providing wording for save the dates, invitations, announcements, ceremony programs..etc.
- Complete Style and Design planning
- Wedding day attire suggestions
- Arrange transportation for guests
- Coordinate hotel room block accommodations for out of town guests
- Etiquette advice
- Liaison between wedding professionals
- Provide wedding inspiration
- Recommend wedding day beauty specialists based on clients preferences
- Manage budget & update client on monies spent
- Provide wedding planning timeline and maintain schedule for meetings, deadlines, and vendor payments
- Seating arrangement guidance
- Assist with favor ideas and assembly
- Suggest special gift ideas for the wedding party & parents
- Manage RSVP’s
- Review gratuity guidelines for wedding professionals and venue
- Create day-of itinerary to be reviewed and approved by client
- Finalize all remaining vendor payments
- Deliver guest welcome bags & weekend itinerary to local hotel
- Coordination at the wedding rehearsal with the wedding party
DAY OF SERVICES
- Complete wedding day coordination from set-up to break-down with at least 1 additional assistant on location
- Delivery of all wedding day accessories to include readings, guestbook, programs, unity candle, flower-girl basket…etc.
- Provide Emergency Kit
- Organize bridal party flowers and pin corsages and boutonnieres
- Provide direction of ceremony procession ; wedding party, readers, ushers, musicians, and officiant
- Coordinate wedding professionals and oversee the set-up & break down of the ceremony and reception
- Distribute any remaining payments to wedding professional and gratuities
- Work with the entertainment throughout the reception
- Organize the Entrance, First Dance, First Welcome/Toast, Prayer, Father/ Daughter Dance, Mother/ Son Dance, Toasts, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss, Last Dance, and Exit
- Gather personal items and hand off to designated individual
- Above all … ensure the day runs smoothly!
Pricing for Full Service is based on your location, guest count, event date and planner responsibilities.